NEW – Xlite 14 Ultralight Performance Kayak
Featuring Premium Ultralight Thermoform ABS material.
At just 21kg and 4.26M long, the Xlite 14 is feature-packed, has loads of storage, and offers plenty of options. Designed to paddle in near any condition, this craft is the perfect choice for overnight camping trips, multi-day trips, and day trips alike. The moderate V-shaped hull design and long waterline provide a spectacular combination of speed and stability that is rough water ready and beginner-friendly.
The Xlite 14 comes with safe hatches for storage, a full complement of safety lines, and bungee cords on deck. Made from premium ABS & Anti-UV Acrylic material, this kayak is super durable, lightweight, tracks effortlessly, and ensures many years of enjoyment.
- Ultralight Thermoform ABS hull material – light and tough!
- 20% lighter than Rotomoulded Kayak
- Similar weight to Glassfiber/KV/Carbon Kayak
- Much sturdier than Glassfiber/KV/Carbon Kayak
- Flex Dri-Tech seat for maximum adjustment and comfort.
- Rudder fitted.
- Front & rear storage hatches.
- Easy access day hatch.
- Deck lines.
- Front and rear handle.
- Adjustable footrests.
Why Buy From Us:
- Length - 4.26m
- Width - 59.4cm
- Depth - 40.9cm
- Weight - 21kg
- Cockpit size - 43.2cm x 81.4cm
- Front Hatch: 40.2 x 24.5cm
- Day/Middle Roud Hatch: 20.2cm in diameter
- Rear Hatch: 50.8 x 34.7cm
- Maximum recommended capacity: 155kg
- Kayaks colours may vary slightly than depicted in images due to hand mixing of colours.
- There may be slight differences in the design of the kayaks, as multiple moulds are used. These differences are minor and will not affect the performance or features of the kayak.
- The kayak weights are just approximate and can slightly vary.
- During the shipping process some kayaks may get compressed. This can be easily fixed by placing the kayak in the sun which will cause the plastic to expand to its original size.
- Due to the bulky nature of the product, there could be some scratches on the kayak when it is shipped to an address as it gets moved around in trucks and goes through various depots. These scratches are cosmetic only and won't impact the performance of the kayak.
- Always check local weather conditions and wear an approved life jacket when kayaking.
- Check your state/local Marine (boat) license requirement to operate canoe/kayak with a trolling motor prior to purchasing.
- The hatches featured on Kayaks2Fish kayaks are water-resistant not waterproof. Constant splashing or rain can cause the water to slowly come into the kayak.
- Any damage caused by the incorrect use of a kayak trolley is not covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
|Max Weight Capacity||155|
|Hull + Fixtures Weight||21kg|
|Warranty(on Kayak Body)||3 years|
|Warranty (on Kayak Parts)||3 months|