Nothing beats a good paddle on the water, especially when you can use the power of your feet! The Pedal King 14 Kayak is the perfect choice for those looking to use their feet and keep their hands for fishing. At 4.15m in length, the Pedal King 14 is the largest kayak in the Kayaks2Fish range and comes with a comprehensive 5-year hull warranty.
Featuring Kayaks2Fish’s innovative Max-Drive pedal system, which allows fast, smooth, and easy pedal acceleration and stopping, the quick drop and go pedal system like the hull is lightweight, adding only an extra 3.4kgs to the overall weight of the kayak, and is built from corrosion-resistant components, meaning it is perfect for use in both fresh and saltwater.
Standard inclusions such as a luxury vantage aluminium seat, 360-degree adjustable rod holder, 2 additions built-in rod holders, storage hatch side tracks and a pre-installed rudder system, and a pre-installed track rail system for your fish finder, will ensure your days powering through the water chasing the next big one are done in supreme comfort.
With over 10 years of industry experience, designing and producing some of the highest quality kayaks on the Australian market, the Kayaks2Fish team are proud to offer a quality range of kayaks suited to all ages and abilities. Whether you are looking to tackle the rough and tumble rapids or explore a quiet lake searching for the best fishing spots, our kayaks are your perfect exploration partner.
A list of the full Kayaks2Fish Pedal King 14 Kayak range is available below.
The Max-Drive™ Pedal drive allows fast but smooth-and-easy pedal acceleration and stopping; whether travelling long distances between fishing spots or for nuanced kayak positioning while sneaking up on the big ones. Lightweight premium pedal power is at your back and call to hit every one of your secret spots and then get home quick against wind and tides.
The Max-Drive™ pedal system's fins smoothly and strongly propel and accelerate through either fresh or saltwater, no matter the currents.
- Quick-drop & go pedal system
- Fast, smooth & easy pedal acceleration or deceleration
- Ultra-lightweight at just 3.6 Kgs
- Corrosion-resistant components for saltwater
- Ergonomic maximum-comfort padded design is perfect for bare feet
- All-weather durable & maintenance free (resists wear from sand and other particles)
- The hands-free pedal drive a perfect choice for anglers, photographers and videographers
Limited Time Bonus Pack:
Why Buy From Us:
For 10 years, Kayaks2Fish has focused on one thing — allowing paddlers of any skill level to enjoy the thrill that comes from being surrounded by water and nature. The passion for kayaking, fishing and outdoors is what flows in our blood and we are passionate about bringing the products that are as good as, if not better, than the big brand stores at a price that doesn't break the bank.
- 10 years of industry experience
- Best value kayaks in Australia
- Parts and after-sales support
- 30 Days money-back guarantee
- Same day collection
- Thousands of happy customers
- Hundreds of positive reviews online
Pedal Drive Specifications:
- Weight: 3.5 KG
- Avg Speed*: 4-5 KMH
- Direction: Forward Motion Only
- Warranty on Max-Drive™: 1 Year
Important: Always check local weather conditions and wear an approved life jacket when kayaking.
Please Note: Kayaks colours may vary slightly than depicted in images due to hand mixing of colours. There may be slight differences in design as our suppliers have several moulds to meet the high demand for our kayaks. The differences are only minor and do not impact the performance of kayaks.
|Model||Pedal King 14|
|Max Weight Capacity||200KG|
|Max User Weight||150KG|
|Hull + Fixtures Weight||42kg|
|Warranty(on Kayak Body)||5 Year|
|Warranty (on Kayak Parts)||3 Month|
|MPN||Pedal King 14|
How do I secure the seat to the kayak?
Here is a video outline the installation process for the seat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-CUiqlyAVM&feature=youtu.be
Does the Pedalking 14 come with a seat?
Yes, the Pedalking 14 comes with the Vantage Aluminium seat as standard. It allows for more comfortable seating and keeps you dry as you sit off the deck.
Is the Pedalking 14 compatible with a fish finder?
Yes, the Pedalking 14 comes with a track rail system pre-installed to mount the fish finder.
A Deployment arm can be found here: https://www.kayaks2fish.com/switchblade-transducer-deployment-arm An alternative Railblaza deployment arm can be found here: https://www.kayaks2fish.com/kayak-canoe-transducer-arm
The Railblaza base can be found here: https://www.kayaks2fish.com/railblaza-tracloader-sideport-pickup
What are the main advantages of the Pedalking 14 kayak?
- It comes with a rudder that is flush with the hull so does not need to be pulled out of the water when in the shallows
- It comes with the Aluminium seat as standard.
- It comes in a package with a rudder and track system.
- It is 4.15 metres long and only weighs 42Kg.
- It has a five-year warranty on the hull.
- It is much easier to stand up in as it has a dedicated stand-up area that is purposely designed to provide increased balance when standing.
- It has a flat hull which is much more stable than the V-shaped hull of the NextGen 9 and Osprey kayaks.
- It 14 package comes with the MaxDrive as standard
- It 14 has two centre water-resistant hatch in the centre between the legs.
- It 14 has a large front storage area
What is the weight limit on the Pedalking 14?
The Pedalking 14 has a Max user weight of 150Kg and a max weight capacity of 200Kg.
What is the difference between max weight capacity and max user weight?
Max user weight refers to the person's weight when using the kayak.
Max weight capacity refers to the total weight of the user and gear distributed along the whole kayak.
Does the Pedalking 14 stack on roof racks?
Yes, the Pedalking 14 can stack on roof racks.
Can the Pedalking 14 fit a MaxDrive™ Pedal system?
The Pedalking 14 comes standard with a MaxDrive™.
Can you stand up in the Pedalking 14?
The Pedalking 14 kayaks have a dedicated stand-up area that is purposely designed to provide increased balance when standing. The kayak comes standard with traction pads for further grip
How wide are the scupper holes on the Pedalking 14?
They are between 35-40mm. The scupper holes add rigidity to the structure of the kayak and also allow drainage for water on the deck.
What motor is recommended for the Pedalking 14?
We recommend a 50lb thrust motor.
They can be found here: https://www.kayaks2fish.com/electric-trolling-motors
Can the Pedalking 14 fit a rudder?
The Pedalking comes with a rudder that sits flush with the hull at the back of the kayak. The rudder sits in the water much more than the classic rudder and is much more effective.
Can I fit a cooler box in the rear storage of the Pedalking 14?
Yes, you can fit the 12L Cooler box, 22L Cooler box, Bow cooler bag or Soft cooler box into the rear storage of the Pedalking 14.
They can be found here: https://www.kayaks2fish.com/cooler-boxes
Can I bring a child on board with me?
The Pedalking 12 does not have a dedicated area for a child to sit.
Is the swivel rod holder removable?
Yes, It easily comes out when the locking groove on the rod holder is lined up with the notch in the base.
What size cover do I need for the Pedalking 14?
A 4.1m cover is best for the Pedalking 14. The cover can be found here: https://www.kayaks2fish.com/Large-4.1M-Kayak-Storage-Cover-Camo
How can I stack the Pedalking 14 with a smaller kayak?
The kayaks are stackable so you need to put the smaller Kayak upside down on the car roof and then put the Pedalking 14 kayak on top of the smaller kayak and tie them securely
What do HDPE, LDPE and LLDPE stand for?
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) is softer and more flexible than HDPE. It also has a lower melting point (115° C) and is more transparent. Compared to HDPE, it is more likely to crack under stress.
- Linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) is a copolymer of ethylene and another longer olefin, which is incorporated to improve properties such as tensile strength or resistance to harsh environments.
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) is rigid and durable and offers greater chemical resistance. Its higher melting point (135° C) allows it to withstand higher temperatures than LDPE. Its more crystalline structure also results in greater strength. It also has greater opacity which results in greater vibrancy and longer-lasting colour.