- 1 x Seat
- 1 x Paddle
- 1 x 1m Paddle Leash
- Made from Premium Virgin Roto Moulded UV Resistant High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) from UK, quality product which is built to last.
- 2 molded in side carry handles
- Built-in paddle holder.
- Kayaks come wrapped in bubble wrap, cardboard and plastic to protect it during transport.
- Kayaks are stackable for easier transportation.
- Lightweight Kayak designed for kids, the weight just over 8Kgs
- Load capacity of 50Kgs; a result of better design and use of a premium material.
Why Buy From Us:
- 10 years of industry experience
- Best value kayaks in Australia
- Parts and after-sales support
- 30 Days money back guarantee
- Same day collection
- Thousands of happy customers
- Brand: Kayaks2Fish
- Material: HDPE
- Max Weight Capacity: 50 KG
- Max User Weight: 40 KG
- Hull Weight: 9 KG
- Hull + Fixtures Weight: 9.5 KG
- Length: 180 CM
- Width: 67 CM
- Height: 22 CM
- Warranty on Kayak Hull: 1 Year
- Warranty on Kayak Parts: 3 Months
- Kayaks colours may vary slightly than depicted in images due to hand mixing of colours.
- There may be slight differences in the design of the kayaks, as multiple moulds are used. These differences are minor and will not affect the performance or features of the kayak.
- The kayak weights are just approximate and can slightly vary.
- During the shipping process some kayaks may get compressed. This can be easily fixed by placing the kayak in the sun which will cause the plastic to expand to its original size.
- Due to the bulky nature of the product, there could be some scratches on the kayak when it is shipped to an address as it gets moved around in trucks and goes through various depots. These scratches are cosmetic only and won't impact the performance of the kayak.
- Always check local weather conditions and wear an approved life jacket when kayaking.
- Check your state/local Marine (boat) license requirement to operate canoe/kayak with a trolling motor prior to purchasing.
- The hatches featured on Kayaks2Fish kayaks are water-resistant not waterproof. Constant splashing or rain can cause the water to slowly come into the kayak.
- Any damage caused by the incorrect use of a kayak trolley is not covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
|Max Weight Capacity||50KG|
|Max User Weight||40KG|
|Hull + Fixtures Weight||9.5kg|
|Warranty(on Kayak Body)||1 Year|
|Warranty (on Kayak Parts)||3 Month|
How do I secure the seat to the kayak?
Here is a video outline of the installation process for the seat: https://k2f.com.au/s/cgH
Does the Puffin come with a seat?
Yes, the Puffin comes with a Kids soft seat as standard.
How do I install a fish finder on the Puffin kayak?
A Track Rail system first needs to be installed onto the kayak.
They can be found here: https://k2f.com.au/s/cgJ
Please note that any drilling or screwing directly into the kayaks hull will void the warranty.
The warranty information can be found here: https://k2f.com.au/s/cgK
What are the main advantages of the Puffin?
The Puffin is only 1.8 metres long and weighs ~9Kg.
1-year warranty on the hull of the kayak.
The Puffin can easily fit inside most cars.
What is the weight limit of the Puffin?
The Puffin has a max user weight of 40Kg and an overall max weight of 50Kg.
What is the difference between overall max weight and max user weight?
Max user weight refers to the person's weight when using the kayak.
Total max weight refers to the total weight of the user and gear distributed along the whole kayak.
Can the Puffin be stacked?
Yes, the Puffin can be stacked on roof racks. We recommend travelling with them stacked upside down.
How wide are the scupper holes in the Puffin?
The scupper holes are between 35-40mm wide. The scupper holes add rigidity to the structure of the kayak and also allow drainage for water on the deck.
Can the Puffin fit a rudder?
No, the Puffin cannot be fitted with a rudder.
Can I fit a cooler box into the back of a Puffin?
Yes, you can fit the 12L cooler box into the back storage.
The 12L cooler box can be found here: https://k2f.com.au/s/cgL
Is the swivel rod holder removable?
Yes, It easily comes out when the locking groove on the rod holder is lined up with the notch in the base.
What size cover do I need for the Puffin?
A 2.2m cover is best for the Puffin. The cover can be found here: https://k2f.com.au/s/cgM
What do HDPE, LDPE and LLDPE stand for?
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) is softer and more flexible than HDPE. It also has a lower melting point (115° C) and is more transparent. Compared to HDPE, it is more likely to crack under stress.
- Linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) is a copolymer of ethylene and another longer olefin, which is incorporated to improve properties such as tensile strength or resistance to harsh environments.
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) is rigid and durable and offers greater chemical resistance. Its higher melting point (135° C) allows it to withstand higher temperatures than LDPE. Its more crystalline structure also results in greater strength. It also has greater opacity which results in greater vibrancy and longer-lasting colour.