- 1x NextGen 7 Fishing Kayak
- 1x Built-in Ergonomic Adjustable Backrest and Cushion
- 1x Lightweight Two-pieces Floatable Paddle
- 1x 360° Adjustable Rod Holder
- 1x Pre-installed Track to Mount Rod Holder or Extra Gear
- 2x Built-in Rod Holders
- 1x 8' Storage Hatch
- 2x Moulded Front and Back Handle for Easy Transportation
- 1x 1m Paddle Leash
Kayak’s unique design allows for several accessories to be installed with ease.
- Foot Traction Pad - For better Grip While Fishing Standing Up
- Track Rails - To install Various Accessories such as GoPro, Fish Finder etc
- Sun Shade - To protect from UV exposure
- Kayak Cover - To protect from dust & crawlies
*Items listed above are sold separately.
- Made from Premium Virgin (not Recycled) Roto Moulded UV Resistant High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) from the UK, quality product which is built to last. HDPE is far superior in strength and durability than LLDPE.
- Made from UV8 Stabilized plastic, perfect for Australian conditions. UV8 means protection for a total of 8000 hours. Given 6-8 hours of UV exposure a day, the Kayak colour and strength will last for 1000 days approximately. That’s equivalent to 3 years of use every single day. Please note the UV index varies based on the location.
- Aquadynamic shape with a V-shaped hull underneath, both in front and back, to ensure kayak tracks straight and move faster with less effort.
- Ideal for both recreational and fishing purposes. Kayak is best suited for lakes, rivers, dams, estuaries and harbours. With these Kayaks, you can go where bigger boats can't such as kelp beds, reefs, mangrove shallows, coast cliff lines.
- Ergonomic adjustable backrest and cushion
- 2.2M Hull Length can fit in car or caravan for easy transportation
- 8 Inch water-resistant storage hatches with a removable protective bag to keep valuables safe.
- One meter long paddle leash so you’re not up the creek without a paddle
- Large footrest area designed to greater control and comfort.
- Large storage at the back of kayak along with Bungee cord for securing larger items.
- Six scupper holes with drain plugs around the body of Kayak for easy drainage if needed.
- Includes lightweight two-piece paddle (easy to store). It floats if dropped in water and can also be adjusted in three offset angles.
- Kayaks come wrapped in bubble wrap and a plastic sheet to protect it during transport.
- Kayaks are stackable, making it easier to transport two-three kayaks at a time.
- Can be used by children as young as 5 years of age (under supervision).
- Lightweight Kayak with weight just over 15Kgs, easier to handle by just one person.
- Two built-in and one 360º Swivel rod holder, plenty for even the most passionate fisherman.
- Load capacity of 90Kgs; perfect for teens, small adult or seniors
- Carry handles on each side with paddle holding straps.
- Moulded Carry handles on the front and back for easy carriage while using a trolley.
- Built-in bottle holder.
Why Buy From Us:
For 10 years, Kayaks2Fish has focused on one thing — allowing paddlers of any skill level to enjoy the thrill that comes from being surrounded by water and nature. The passion for kayaking, fishing and outdoors is what flows in our blood and we are passionate about bringing the products that are as good as, if not better, than the big brand stores at a price that doesn't break the bank.
- 10 years of industry experience
- Best value kayaks in Australia
- Parts and after-sales support
- 30 Days money-back guarantee
- Same day collection
- Thousands of happy customers
- Hundreds of positive reviews online
- Brand: Kayaks2Fish
- Model: NextGen 7
- Material: HDPE
- Max Weight Capacity: 90 KG
- Max User Weight: 70 KG
- Hull Weight: 15 KG
- Hull + Fixtures Weight: 18.5 KG
- Length: 220 CM
- Width: 73 CM
- Height: 36 CM
- Warranty on Kayak Hull: 3 Year
- Warranty on Kayak Parts: 3 Months
Important: Always check local weather conditions and wear an approved life jacket when kayaking.
Please Note: Kayaks colours may vary slightly than depicted in images due to hand mixing of colours. There may be slight differences in design& paddle colour as we have several moulds to meet the high demand for our kayaks. The differences are only minor and do not impact the performance of kayaks.