Kayaks2Fish Oceanus kayak is one of the most unique kayaks in our range in terms of design and features. The Oceanus is also the longest kayak in our range, at a whopping 3.8metres in length. Despite its length and unique design, the Oceanus is still well equipped with features, such as rear elliptical storage. Ensuring you can take enough supplies with you, for the many hours spent out on the water. The Oceanus also comes with a 3-year warranty meaning you can rest assured that your kayak is of premium quality.
With over 10 years of industry experience, designing and producing some of the highest quality kayaks on the Australian market, the Kayaks2Fish team are proud to offer a quality range of kayaks suited to all ages and abilities. Whether you are looking to tackle the rough and tumble rapids or explore a quiet lake searching for the best fishing spots, our kayaks are your perfect exploration partner.
A list of the full Kayaks2Fish Oceanus Kayak range is available below.
- 1x Oceanus Sit In Kayak
- 1x Lightweight Floatable Paddle
- 1x Pre-installed Foot Controlled Rudder System
- 2x Bow & Stern Carrying Handles
- 1x 360° Adjustable Rod Holder
- 1x Rear Elliptical Hatch Storage
- 1x Front Round Hatch Storage
- 1x In-Built Touring Seat
- 1x 1m Long Paddle Leash
Why Buy From Us:
For 10 years, Kayaks2Fish has focused on one thing — allowing paddlers of any skill level to enjoy the thrill that comes from being surrounded by water and nature. The passion for kayaking, fishing and outdoors is what flows in our blood and we are passionate about bringing the products that are as good as, if not better, than the big brand stores at a price that doesn't break the bank.
- 10 years of industry experience
- Best value kayaks in Australia
- Parts and after-sales support
- 30 Days money back guarantee
- Same day collection
- Thousands of happy customers
- Hundreds of positive reviews online
- Brand: Kayaks2Fish
- Model: Oceanus
- Material: HDPE
- Max Weight Capacity: 180 KG
- Max User Weight: 140 KG
- Hull Weight: 26 KG
- Hull + Fixtures Weight: 29 KG
- Length: 380 CM
- Width: 69 CM
- Height: 38 CM
- Warranty on Kayak Hull: 3 Year
- Warranty on Kayak Parts: 3 Month
- Kayaks colours may vary slightly than depicted in images due to hand mixing of colours.
- There may be slight differences in the design of the kayaks, as multiple moulds are used. These differences are minor and will not affect the performance or features of the kayak.
- The kayak weights are just approximate and can slightly vary.
- During the shipping process some kayaks may get compressed. This can be easily fixed by placing the kayak in the sun which will cause the plastic to expand to its original size.
- Due to the bulky nature of the product, there could be some scratches on the kayak when it is shipped to an address as it gets moved around in trucks and goes through various depots. These scratches are cosmetic only and won't impact the performance of the kayak.
- Always check local weather conditions and wear an approved life jacket when kayaking.
- Check your state/local Marine (boat) license requirement to operate canoe/kayak with a trolling motor prior to purchasing.
- The hatches featured on Kayaks2Fish kayaks are water-resistant not waterproof. Constant splashing or rain can cause the water to slowly come into the kayak.
- Any damage caused by the incorrect use of a kayak trolley is not covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
|Max Weight Capacity||180kg|
|Max User Weight||140kg|
|Hull + Fixtures Weight||29kg|
|Warranty(on Kayak Body)||3 Year|
|Warranty (on Kayak Parts)||3 Month|
Does the Oceanus come with a seat?
Yes, the Oceanus comes with a built-in soft seat.
How do I install a fish finder on the Oceanus kayak?
A Track Rail system first needs to be installed onto the kayak.
Please note that any drilling or screwing directly into the kayak's hull will void the warranty.
What are the main advantages of the Oceanus kayak?
- 3.8 metres long and ~29Kg.
- Rudder kit comes as standard
- 2x Water resistant hatches
- Pre-installed soft touring seat.
- Touring seat sits off the floor of the kayak so you do not get a wet bottom
- Front and rear handles for easy lifting
What is the weight limit on the Oceanus?
The Oceanus has a Max user weight of 130Kg and a max weight capacity of 180Kg.
What is the difference between max Weight Capacity and max user weight?
Max user weight refers to the person's weight when using the kayak.
Max Weight Capacity refers to the total weight of the user and gear distributed along the whole kayak.
Does the Oceanus stack on roof racks?
No, the Oceanus cannot stack on roof racks.
Can the Oceanus fit a Maxdrive™?
No, the Oceanus cannot fit a Maxdrive™ peddle system.
The Kayaks compatible with the Maxdrive™ can be found here: https://k2f.com.au/s/cg2
Can the Oceanus fit a rudder?
The Oceanus comes with a rudder as standard.
Can I bring a child on board with me?
The Oceanus does not have a dedicated area for a child to sit.
The Nextgen 1+1 is designed to sit an adult and a child. It can be found here: https://k2f.com.au/s/cfk
Is the swivel rod holder removable?
Yes, It easily comes out when the locking groove on the rod holder is lined up with the notch in the base.
What size cover do I need for the Oceanus?
A 4.1m cover is best for the Oceanus. The cover can be found here: https://www.kayaks2fish.com/3M-Kayak-Storage-Camo-Cover-Camo https://k2f.com.au/s/cg3
What do HDPE, LDPE, and LLDPE stand for?
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) is softer and more flexible than HDPE. It also has a lower melting point (115° C) and is more transparent. Compared to HDPE, it is more likely to crack under stress.
- Linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) is a copolymer of ethylene and another longer olefin, which is incorporated to improve properties such as tensile strength or resistance to harsh environments.
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) is rigid and durable and offers greater chemical resistance. Its higher melting point (135° C) allows it to withstand higher temperatures than LDPE. Its more crystalline structure also results in greater strength. It also has greater opacity which results in greater vibrancy and longer-lasting color.