Are you looking for a great way to spend time with your partner or children? Eagle Double Kayak is an excellent choice for a couple or a family with kids. It is wide, stable and so easy to paddle. Eagle sit on top tandem kayak is also light so you can transport them wherever you want to go. It is built to last with a rugged, rotomolded polyethylene construction that makes it lightweight and easy to take on any trip. Whether you're taking a trip down a river or just relaxing in a neighbourhood lake, these sit on top tandem kayaks are the perfect choice for fun on the water for two persons and a child. And the best part, with plenty of space onboard, you can feel free to bring your dog along too!
Get two times the fun in one kayak with this Eagle Double Kayak. You'll enjoy veering off into lazy creek beds, tracking down angler's hotspots, and holding tight in heavy currents together in this durable kayak. We've included all you need: storage compartments and rod holders for two plus an adjustable seat and paddle leash! It's built to withstand what you can dish out and then some, so if adventure is your thing, look no further than this two person kayak.
You'll get all of the extras - comfy padded seats, lightweight but sturdy paddle, 4 built-in rod holders for every occasion, 2 storage hatches to keep everything organized—plus luxuries like a 360°adjustable rod holder and floatable paddles.
|Max Weight Capacity||250KG|
|Max User Weight||210KG|
|Hull + Fixtures Weight||36.5kg|
|Warranty(on Kayak Body)||3 Year|
|Warranty (on Kayak Parts)||3 Month|
How do I secure the seats to the kayak?
Here is a video outline for the installation process for the seat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-CUiqlyAVM
Does the Eagle kayak come with a seat?
The Eagle Kayak comes standard with Luxury soft seats. The Eagle pro kayak can be purchased which comes standard with the EaglePro Aluminium seats.
The Aluminium seats allow for more comfortable seating and keep you dry as you sit off the deck.
How do I install a fishfinder on the Eagle kayak?
A Track Rail system first needs to be installed onto the kayak.
They can be found here: https://www.kayaks2fish.com/side-tracks
Please note that any drilling or screwing directly into the kayaks hull will void the warranty.
The warranty information can be found here: https://www.kayaks2fish.com/warranty
What are the main features of the Eagle Kayak?
- It can be upgraded to fit the aluminium seats which can be found here: https://www.kayaks2fish.com/eagle-pro-aluminium-vantage-seat
- It is 3.7 metres long and only weighs 36Kg.
- It has a three-year warranty on the hull.
- It can fit a third Luxury soft seat in the centre that is perfect for a small child.
- It is motor ready. The motors and mounting kits can be found here: https://www.kayaks2fish.com/electric-trolling-motors
- It is made from HDPE which is very tough and has a very vibrant colour.
What is the weight limit on the Eagle Kayak?
The Eagle Kayak has a Max user weight of 210Kg and a max weight capacity of 250Kg.
What is the difference between max weight capacity and max user weight?
Max user weight refers to the person's weight when using the kayak.
Max Weight Capacity refers to the total weight of the user and gear such as coolers, tackle, tackle boxes, bait and tools distributed along the whole kayak.
Does the Eagle Kayak stack on roof racks?
Yes, the Eagle Kayak can stack on roof racks.
We recommend travelling with them upside down and no more than two Eagle kayaks on a roof rack.
Please always check the capacity of your roof racks before loading your kayaks.
We recommend the J-rack when travelling with a kayak. They can be found here: https://www.kayaks2fish.com/j-racks
How can I stack the Eagle Kayak with a smaller kayak?
The kayaks are stackable so you need to put the smaller kayak upside down on the car roof racks and then put the Eagle Kayak kayak on top of the smaller kayak and tie them securely with a strap.. link straps.
Can the Eagle Kayak fit a Maxdrive™ pedal system?
No, the Eagle Kayak cannot fit a Maxdrive™ pedal system.
The Kayaks compatible with the Maxdrive™ are NextGen 11, Kronos, Pedalking 12 and Pedalking 14.
Can you stand up in the Eagle Kayak?
The Eagle Kayak does not have a dedicated stand-up area for your feet. However, the Triton series has a dedicated stand-up area for extra balance.
How wide are the scupper holes on the Eagle Kayak and what are they for?
They are between 35-40mm wide. The scupper holes add rigidity to the structure of the kayak and also allow drainage for water from the deck.
Do I have to keep the scupper plugs in while kayaking?
Yes, it is always recommended to use scupper plugs, the only time you would remove them is to drain water from the deck.
What motor is recommended for the Eagle Kayak?
We recommend a 50lb thrust motor.
The motors can be found here: https://www.kayaks2fish.com/electric-trolling-motors
Can the Eagle Kayak fit a rudder?
No, the Eagle kayak cannot fit a rudder.
The Triton kayak, however, can fit a rudder.
Can I fit a cooler box in the rear storage of the Eagle Kayak?
Yes, you can fit the 12L Cooler box onto the rear storage of the Eagle Kayak.
They can be found here: https://www.kayaks2fish.com/cooler-boxes
Can I bring my children with me when kayaking?
The Eagle Kayak can comfortably fit a small child in the centre when a Luxury soft seat is installed. Larger children can fit either up the front seat or in the rear seat but must be supervised by an adult.
What is the difference between the Triton and the Eagle Kayak?
- The Triton has a Trimaran hull much more stable.
- The Triton has a hand-controlled rudder as standard. Whereas a rudder cannot be installed on an Eagle Kayak.
- The Triton has a large square storage hatch under the rear seat.
- The Eagle Kayak has a V-shaped hull that helps to maneuver easily.
- The Triton has 3 storage areas whereas the eagle only has two.
- The Triton has track rails pre-installed. add eagle comparison
- The Eagle weighs 2Kgs less than the Triton.
Is the swivel rod holder removable?
Yes, it easily comes out when the locking groove on the rod holder is lined up with the notch in the base. The base of the rod holder can be removed by removing the four screws.
What size cover do I need for the Eagle Kayak?
A 4m cover is best for the Eagle Kayak. The cover can be found here: https://www.kayaks2fish.com/Large-4.1M-Kayak-Storage-Cover-Camo
What do HDPE, LDPE and LLDPE stand for?
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) is softer and more flexible than HDPE. It also has a lower melting point (115° C) and is more transparent. Compared to HDPE, it is more likely to crack under stress.
- Linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) is a copolymer of ethylene and another longer olefin, which is incorporated to improve properties such as tensile strength or resistance to harsh environments.
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) is rigid and durable and offers greater chemical resistance. Its higher melting point (135° C) allows it to withstand higher temperatures than LDPE. Its more crystalline structure also results in greater strength. It also has greater opacity which results in greater vibrancy and longer-lasting colour.