NG10 Motor Bundle
K2F Kayak Trolling Motor -32lb Thrust Electric Trolling Motor and Mounting Kit [Delivered] (Sold Out)$329
K2F Kayak Trolling Motor -32lb Thrust Electric Trolling Motor and Mounting Kit [Delivered]
Kayak Trolling Motor 32lb thrust, 12 volts, manufactured by Poer, includes the mounting bar - Kayaks2Fish
Recommended for Osprey, NextGen 09, NextGen 10, Gannet and Falcon Kayak Range
- Designed to mount behind the seat of our fishing kayaks using the mounting motor bar groove
- Can be installed on the left or right-hand side of the kayak.
- Easy to mount and use.
- Extendable tiller arm (for steering).
- Shaft length 31" with the adjustable draw (depth underwater).
- Designed for saltwater use. Strong corrosion-resistant, impact-resistant aluminum alloy main shaft.
- Motor unit weight: 10kg
- Mounting bar weight: 1.5kg
- Complete kit includes all screws, nuts, and bolts.
- 5 forward and 2 reverse speed control.
- 6-inch tilt/telescoping handle - Tilts (30-120 degree) and extends (up to 6') to give you maximum control
- LED lights in the dashboard show battery and speed level status while operating.
- The aluminum shaft provides strength and durability. Special coating process against corrosion in the water.
- Sturdy taper-lock Mount, easy to tilt/stow/deploy.
- Solid, fully sealed lower motor unit with an excellent coating process. Powerful, quiet, and last longer.
- Weed-less 3 blade propeller runs faster and quiet.
- Strong stainless steel components and an advanced painting process for corrosion protection.
This Motor Mount Bar is designed for use with Electric Trolling Motors with a maximum thrust of up to 50lb, any use by a motor with a greater power rating than 50lb thrust may cause a critical failure of the mounting bar and subsequent damage or loss of both the mounting bar and motor.
In order to extend the life of the Trolling Motor, regular maintenance is required:
- At the end of the day, wipe the motor down with a cloth soaked in warm water and then rinse unite the light spray from the hose.
- Never leave the motor submerged in salt water when the boat is moored. Always check the propeller is clear of line or weed. Clean behind propeller after every use. Check for fishing lines, weeds, or other debris. Any debris wrapped around the prop will cause a loss in power.
- Regularly check all nuts, bolts, and screws and physically check all hardware is tightened securely.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Clean terminal connections regularly and check for frayed wires, loose or corroded connections. Clean terminals with a wire brush and replace any frayed wires.
- Lack of maintenance may cause excessive heat and loss of power.
- Be sure to choose a well ventilated and dry location when storing the motor for long periods.
- Never leave the motor outside, as this may cause damage to the magnet of the driving unit.
Battery not included.
PLEASE NOTE: Do check your state/local Marine (boat) license requirement to operate canoe/kayak with a trolling motor prior to purchasing.
FPV-Power 50AH Kayak Battery & Charger Combo [Delivered]
50AH Kayak Battery & Charger Combo - FPV-POWER
Power your electric motor with our FPV-POWER Lithium Ion Polymer Battery packs! Our batteries weigh about 1/5th of the weight of a comparable Lead Acid and are physically much smaller! Our battery packs are designed with safety as our number one priority and come in a waterproof hard case. We have also included a Battery Management System (BMS) which will auto cut off the power if there is an external short and will also protect the battery from over discharge when in use and overcharge when charging. Comes terminated with a plug and a spare one is supplied for you to connect to your motor leads.
Capacity: 50,000 mAh
Amp Draw: 60A Max
Case: Waterproof hard case
Battery Management System: Built-in short circuit protection with charging and discharging safety cutoff.
Charger: 10A wall charger