NEXTGEN 10 Pro Fishing Kayak Package - Storm [Sydney]
Complete Package Aluminium Seat Paddle Rod Holders
Notify me when this item is available to order
Select pickup location to proceed
- 1x NextGen 10' Fishing Kayak
- 1x Luxury Vantage Aluminium Seat
- 1x Lightweight Floatable Paddle
- 1x Rudder System
- 1x 360° Adjustable Rod Holder
- 1x Multi-purpose centre console for Bait, Bottle Holder & Fishing Rod Holders with a fish measuring ruler
- 4x Preinstalled Track Rails for installing GoPro, Fish Finder, Rod Holders etc.
- 2x Built-in Rod Holders
- 1x 1m Long Paddle Leash
- 1x Mesh for Front Storage
Kayak’s unique design allows for several accessories to be installed with ease.
- Flag Whip and Pennant - For better visibility
- Foot Traction Pad - For better grip while fishing standing up
- Fishing Standing Support Frame - For better balance while fishing standing up
- Sun Shade - To protect from UV exposure
- Cooler Boxes - Designed specifically for our kayaks
- Trolling Motor - Tired of paddling, hook up a battery and off you go
- Tackle Boxes - Extra tackle boxes can be stored next to the seat area
- Outriggers - Struggle to maintain the right balance (or worried about safety) then give stabilizers a try.
*Items listed above are sold separately.
- Specially designed groove with brass bolt inserts to easily install the motor bar and trolling motor.
- Large footrest area designed for greater control and comfort.
- Large storage at the back of kayak along with Bungee cord for securing larger items. Our cooler box fits perfectly in this area.
- Two built-in and one 360º Swivel rod holder, plenty for even the most passionate fisherman.
- Six scupper holes with drain plugs around the body of Kayak for easy drainage if needed.
- Carry handles on each side with straps that can hold the paddle in place.
- Carry handles on the front and back for easy carriage while using a trolley
- Kayaks come wrapped in bubble wrap and a plastic sheet to protect it during transport.
- Kayaks are stackable, making it easier to transport two-three kayaks at a time.
Why Buy From Us:
For 10 years, Kayaks2Fish has focused on one thing — allowing paddlers of any skill level to enjoy the thrill that comes from being surrounded by water and nature. The passion for kayaking, fishing and outdoors is what flows in our blood and we are passionate about bringing the products that are as good as, if not better, than the big brand stores at a price that doesn't break the bank.
- 10 years of industry experience
- Best value kayaks in Australia
- Parts and after-sales support
- 30 Days money back guarantee
- Same day collection
- Thousands of happy customers
- Hundreds of positive reviews online
- Brand: Kayaks2Fish
- Model: NextGen 10
- Material: HDPE
- Max Weight Capacity: 175 KG
- Max User Weight: 130 KG
- Hull Weight: 23 KG
- Hull + Fixtures Weight: 27 KG
- Length: 301 CM
- Width: 78 CM
- Height: 33 CM
- Warranty on Kayak body: 5 Years
- Warranty on Kayak parts: 3 Months
- Kayaks colours may vary slightly than depicted in images due to hand mixing of colours.
- There may be slight differences in the design of the kayaks, as multiple moulds are used. These differences are minor and will not affect the performance or features of the kayak.
- The kayak weights are just approximate and can slightly vary.
- During the shipping process some kayaks may get compressed. This can be easily fixed by placing the kayak in the sun which will cause the plastic to expand to its original size.
- Due to the bulky nature of the product, there could be some scratches on the kayak when it is shipped to an address as it gets moved around in trucks and goes through various depots. These scratches are cosmetic only and won't impact the performance of the kayak.
- Always check local weather conditions and wear an approved life jacket when kayaking.
- Check your state/local Marine (boat) license requirement to operate canoe/kayak with a trolling motor prior to purchasing.
|Max Weight Capacity||175KG|
|Max User Weight||130KG|
|Hull + Fixtures Weight||27kg|
|Warranty(on Kayak Body)||5 Year|
|Warranty (on Kayak Parts)||3 Month|
How do you secure the seat to the kayak?
Here is a video outline the installation process for the seat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-CUiqlyAVM&feature=youtu.be
Does the NextGen 10 come with a seat?
Yes, the NextGen 10 comes with the Vantage Aluminium seat as standard. It allows for more comfortable seating and keeps you dry as you sit off the deck.
Is the NextGen 10 compatible with a fish finder?
Yes, the NextGen 10 comes with a track rail system pre-installed to mount the fish finder and a transducer plate underneath to mount the transducer.
Do you have instructions on how to position a transducer for a fish finder on the NextGen 10?
Unfortunately, we don’t have instructions, however, the transducer normally is zip-tied to the transducer plate, the whole compartment fills with water it will not obstruct any transmission or reception. You need to unscrew the four screws holding the transducer plate, then zip tie the transducer to that plate. You then need to run the wiring up the hole which is located in front of the long hatch, then screw the transducer wiring into the fish finder.
Please note: When installing the transducer please ensure the right orientation as if the transducer is upside down it will not work.
What are the main advantages of the NextGen 10 kayak?
- It is much easier to stand up in as it has a dedicated stand-up area that is purposely designed to provide increased balance when standing and can fit the traction pads.
The traction pads can be found here: https://www.kayaks2fish.com/Foot-Traction-Pad-for-NextGen-10-Kayak
- It has a flat hull which is much more stable than the V-shaped hull of the NextGen 9 and Osprey kayaks.
- It package comes with the front storage mesh cover as standard.
- It comes with a Multi-purpose centre console hatch.
- It comes standard with a foot-controlled rudder.
- It comes with the Aluminium seat as standard.
- It comes in a package with a rudder and track system.
- It is 3.01 metres long and only weighs 26Kg.
- You sit up off the deck of the kayak and will avoid getting a wet bottom.
- It has a five years warranty on the hull.
What is the weight limit on the NextGen 10?
The NextGen 10 has a Max user weight of 130Kg and a max weight capacity of 175Kg.
What is the difference between max weight capacity and max user weight?
Max user weight refers to the person's weight when using the kayak.
Max weight capacity refers to the total weight of the user and gear such as coolers, tackle and tackle boxes, bait and tools distributed along the whole kayak.
Does the NextGen 10 stack on roof racks?
Yes, the NextGen 10 can stack on roof racks.
We recommend using a carrier when transporting more than one kayak.
They can be found here: https://www.kayaks2fish.com/kayaks2fish-kayak-roof-rack-mount
Can the NextGen 10 fit a MaxDrive™ pedal system.?
No, the NextGen 10 cannot fit a MaxDrive™
The Kayaks compatible with the MaxDrive™ are NextGen 11, Kronos, Pedalking 12 and Pedalking 14.
Can you stand up in the NextGen 10?
The NextGen 10 kayaks have a dedicated stand-up area that is purposely designed to provide increased balance when standing. The kayak can be paired with the traction pads for further grip
The traction pads can be found here:https://www.kayaks2fish.com/Foot-Traction-Pad-for-NextGen-10-Kayak
How wide are the scupper holes on the NextGen 10?
They are between 35-40mm. The scupper holes add rigidity to the structure of the kayak and also allow drainage for water on the deck.
What motor is recommended for the NextGen 10?
We recommend a 32lb thrust motor.
They can be found here: https://www.kayaks2fish.com/kayak-trolling-motor-32lb-thrust-electric-trolling
Can the NextGen 10 fit a rudder?
The NextGen 10 comes with a rudder as standard.
Can I fit a cooler box in the rear storage of the NextGen 10?
Yes, you can fit the 12L Cooler box, 22L Cooler box, Bow cooler bag or Soft cooler box into the rear storage of the NextGen 10.
They can be found here: https://www.kayaks2fish.com/cooler-boxes
Can I bring a child on board with me?
The NextGen 10 does not have a dedicated spot for a child.
The NextGen 1+1 is designed to sit an adult and a child.
What is the difference between the NextGen 10 and the NextGen 10 MK2?
- The NextGen 10 Mk2 is 1cm wider and taller than the NextGen 10.
- The NextGen 10 is 3Kg lighter compared to the NextGen 10.
- The NextGen 10 Mk2 can support an extra 10Kg compared to the NextGen 10 Mk2.
- The NextGen 10 Mk2 comes with an extra four tracks; two in the front and two in the rear.
- The NextGen 10 Mk2 has two seat height adjustment levels
- Higher seating is beneficial for sight fishing activities and more comfortable for the knees.
- Lower seating lowers the kayak's centre of gravity which increases stability when paddling or carrying heavy loads.
- The NextGen 10 Mk2 has a rear storage hatch at an angle to allow long items such as fishing rods or anchor poles to be stored within the kayak.
- The NextGen 10 Mk2 has carry handles flush with the kayak body to help avoid hitting the handles while paddling.
- The NextGen 10 Mk2 has cleared out footwells for comfort whereas the NextGen 10 has moulded footrests.
Is the swivel rod holder removable?
Yes, It easily comes out when the locking groove on the rod holder is lined up with the notch in the base.
What size cover do I need for the NextGen 10?
A 3m cover is best for the NextGen 10. The cover can be found here: https://www.kayaks2fish.com/3M-Kayak-Storage-Camo-Cover-Camo
How can I stack the NextGen 10 with a smaller kayak?
The kayaks are stackable so you need to put the smaller Kayak upside down on the car roof and then put the NextGen 10 kayak on top of the smaller kayak and tie them securely.
What are the holes on the Multi-purpose centre console used for?
They are for quick mounting of the K2F rod holder and only compatible with the K2F rod holder.
What do HDPE, LDPE and LLDPE stand for?
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) is softer and more flexible than HDPE. It also has a lower melting point (115° C) and is more transparent. Compared to HDPE, it is more likely to crack under stress.
- Linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) is a copolymer of ethylene and another longer olefin, which is incorporated to improve properties such as tensile strength or resistance to harsh environments.
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) is rigid and durable and offers greater chemical resistance. Its higher melting point (135° C) allows it to withstand higher temperatures than LDPE. Its more crystalline structure also results in greater strength. It also has greater opacity which results in greater vibrancy and longer-lasting colour.