NextGen 1 +1 Fishing Tandem Kayak Package - Bora Bora [Brisbane-Coorparoo]
Notify me when this item is available to order
Select pickup location to proceed
Kayak’s unique design allows for several accessories to be installed with ease.
- Foot Traction Pad - For better Grip While Fishing Standing Up
- Rudder System - For easy manoeuvring
- Flag Whip and Pennant - For better visibility
- Track Rails - To install Various Accessories such as GoPro, Fish Finder etc
- Sun Shade - To protect from UV exposure
- 22L Cooler Box - Fits perfectly in back storage area
- Trolling Motor - Tired of paddling, hook up a battery and off you go
- Outriggers - Struggle to maintain the right balance (or worried about safety) then give stabilizers a try.
- Kayak Cover - To protect from dust & crawlies
*Items listed above are sold separately.
Why Buy From Us:
For 10 years, Kayaks2Fish has focused on one thing — allowing paddlers of any skill level to enjoy the thrill that comes from being surrounded by water and nature. The passion for kayaking, fishing and outdoors is what flows in our blood and we are passionate about bringing the products that are as good as, if not better, than the big brand stores at a price that doesn't break the bank.
- Kayaks colours may vary slightly than depicted in images due to hand mixing of colours.
- There may be slight differences in the design of the kayaks, as multiple moulds are used. These differences are minor and will not affect the performance or features of the kayak.
- The kayak weights are just approximate and can slightly vary.
- During the shipping process some kayaks may get compressed. This can be easily fixed by placing the kayak in the sun which will cause the plastic to expand to its original size.
- Due to the bulky nature of the product, there could be some scratches on the kayak when it is shipped to an address as it gets moved around in trucks and goes through various depots. These scratches are cosmetic only and won't impact the performance of the kayak.
- Always check local weather conditions and wear an approved life jacket when kayaking.
- Check your state/local Marine (boat) license requirement to operate canoe/kayak with a trolling motor prior to purchasing.
|Max Weight Capacity||190KG|
|Max User Weight||150KG|
|Hull + Fixtures Weight||28kg|
|Warranty(on Kayak Body)||5 Year|
|Warranty (on Kayak Parts)||3 Month|
Does the NextGen 1+1 come with a seat?
Yes, the NextGen 1+1 comes with an integrated backrest with a soft cushion that connects to the deck of the kayak.
Is the NextGen 1+1 compatible with a fish finder?
Yes, the NextGen 1+1 can fit a track rail system that can support a fishfinder mount and a transducer plate underneath to mount the transducer.
The Track Rail system can be found here: https://k2f.com.au/s/cfl
What are the main advantages of the NextGen 1+1 kayak?
- The deck of the kayak has a more modern open design with lots of leg space.
- Comes with a dedicated seating area for a small child.
- Designed to fit a small child or dog between the legs.
- Integrated backrest as standard.
- Can be upgraded to fit a rudder and a track system:
- The Rudder system can be found here: https://k2f.com.au/s/cfs
- The Track system can be found here: https://k2f.com.au/s/cfl
- Only 3.1M long and weighs only 25Kg.
- Five-year warranty on the hull.
- Much easier to stand up in as it has a dedicated stand-up area that is purposely designed to provide increased balance when standing and can fit traction pads.
- Traction Pads for the NextGen 1+1 can be found here: https://k2f.com.au/s/cfp
What is the weight limit on the NextGen 1+1?
The NextGen 1+1 has a max user weight of 150Kg and a max weight capacity of 190Kg.
What is the difference between Max weight capacity and max user weight?
Max user weight refers to the person's weight when using the kayak.
Max weight capacity refers to the total weight of the user and gear such as coolers, tackle and tackle boxes, bait and tools distributed along the whole kayak.
Does the NextGen 1+1 stack on roof racks?
Yes, the NextGen 1+1 can stack on roof racks.
We recommend stacking them upside down when travelling.
Can the NextGen 1+1 fit a MaxDrive™?
No, the NextGen 1+1 cannot fit a MaxDrive™ pedal system.
The Kayaks compatible with the MaxDrive™ can be found here: https://k2f.com.au/s/cfx
Can you stand up in the NextGen 1+1?
The NextGen 1+1 is much easier to stand up in as it has a dedicated stand-up area that is purposely designed to provide increased balance when standing and can fit traction pads.
Traction Pads for the NextGen 1+1 can be found here: https://k2f.com.au/s/cfp
How wide are the scupper holes on the NextGen 1+1?
They are between 35-40mm. The scupper holes add rigidity to the structure of the kayak and also allow drainage for water on the deck.
What motor is recommended for the NextGen 1+1?
We recommend a 32lb thrust motor.
They can be found here: https://k2f.com.au/s/cfq
Can the NextGen 1+1 fit a rudder?
The NextGen 1+1 can fit a rudder.
The Rudder system can be found here: https://k2f.com.au/s/cfs
Can I fit a cooler box in the rear storage of the NextGen 1+1?
Yes, you can fit the 12L Cooler box, 22L Cooler box, Bow cooler bag or Soft cooler box into the rear storage of the NextGen 1+1.
They can be found here: https://k2f.com.au/s/cfv
Can I bring a child or dog on board with me?
The NextGen 1+1 has a dedicated area for children or a dog to sit.
Is the rudder for the NextGen 9 and 10 the same as the rudder for the NextGen 10 Mk2 mk2 or the NextGen 1+1?
The Rudder is different from the NextGen 9 and NextGen 10 to the NextGen 10 Mk2 Mk2 and the NextGen 1+1.
Is the swivel rod holder removable?
Yes, It easily comes out when the locking groove on the rod holder is lined up with the notch in the base.
What size cover do I need for the NextGen 1+1?
A 3.4m cover is best for the NextGen 1+1.
The cover can be found here: https://k2f.com.au/s/cft
How can I stack the NextGen 1+1 with a smaller kayak?
The kayaks are stackable so you need to put the smaller kayak upside down on the car roof and then put the NextGen 1+1 kayak on top of the smaller kayak and tie them securely.
What is the pad just before the seat for?
That is a soft pad for the child to sit on.
What do HDPE, LDPE and LLDPE stand for?
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) is softer and more flexible than HDPE. It also has a lower melting point (115° C) and is more transparent. Compared to HDPE, it is more likely to crack under stress.
- Linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) is a copolymer of ethylene and another longer olefin, which is incorporated to improve properties such as tensile strength or resistance to harsh environments.
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) is rigid and durable and offers greater chemical resistance. Its higher melting point (135° C) allows it to withstand higher temperatures than LDPE. Its more crystalline structure also results in greater strength. It also has greater opacity which results in greater vibrancy and longer-lasting colour.