Puffin Pro Kids Kayak Package - Sea Spray [Brisbane-Coorparoo]
Include seat, paddle, paddle leash & swivel rod holder
Notify me when this item is available to order
Select pickup location to proceed
- 1 x Seat
- 1 x Paddle
- 1 x 1m Paddle Leash
- 1 x Swivel Rod Holder
- Made from Premium Virgin Roto Moulded UV Resistant High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) from UK, quality product which is built to last.
- 2 molded-in side carry handles
- Built-in paddle holder.
- Carry handles on each side with paddle holding straps.
- Carry handles on the front and back for easy carriage while using a trolley
- Built-in bottle holders.
- Kayaks come wrapped in bubble wrap, cardboard and plastic to protect it during transport.
- Kayaks are stackable for easier transportation.
- Lightweight Kayak designed for kids, weight just over 9Kgs
- Load capacity of 50Kgs; perfect for young kids up to late teens
Why Buy From Us:
- 10 years of industry experience
- Best value kayaks in Australia
- Parts and after-sales support
- 30 Days money back guarantee
- Same day collection
- Thousands of happy customers
- Brand: Kayaks2Fish
- Material: HDPE
- Max Weight Capacity: 50 KG
- Max User Weight: 40 KG
- Hull Weight: 9 KG
- Hull + Fixtures Weight: 10.5 KG
- Length: 180 CM
- Width: 65 CM
- Height: 22 CM
- Warranty on Kayak Hull: 1 Year
- Warranty on Kayak Parts: 3 Month
- Kayaks colours may vary slightly than depicted in images due to hand mixing of colours.
- There may be slight differences in the design of the kayaks, as multiple moulds are used. These differences are minor and will not affect the performance or features of the kayak.
- The kayak weights are just approximate and can slightly vary.
- During the shipping process some kayaks may get compressed. This can be easily fixed by placing the kayak in the sun which will cause the plastic to expand to its original size.
- Due to the bulky nature of the product, there could be some scratches on the kayak when it is shipped to an address as it gets moved around in trucks and goes through various depots. These scratches are cosmetic only and won't impact the performance of the kayak.
- Always check local weather conditions and wear an approved life jacket when kayaking.
- Check your state/local Marine (boat) license requirement to operate canoe/kayak with a trolling motor prior to purchasing.
- The hatches featured on Kayaks2Fish kayaks are water-resistant not waterproof. Constant splashing or rain can cause the water to slowly come into the kayak.
- Any damage caused by the incorrect use of a kayak trolley is not covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
|Max Weight Capacity||50KG|
|Max User Weight||40KG|
|Hull + Fixtures Weight||10.5kg|
|Warranty(on Kayak Body)||1 Year|
|Warranty (on Kayak Parts)||3 Month|
How do I secure the seat to the kayak?
Here is a video outline of the installation process for the seat: https://k2f.com.au/s/cgN
Does the Pro Puffin come with a seat?
Yes, the Pro Puffin comes with a Kids soft seat as standard.
How do I install a fish finder on the Pro Puffin kayak?
A Track Rail system first needs to be installed onto the kayak.
They can be found here: https://k2f.com.au/s/cgP
Please note that any drilling or screwing directly into the kayaks hull will void the warranty.
The warranty information can be found here: https://k2f.com.au/s/cgQ
What are the main advantages of the Pro Puffin?
- 1.8 metres long and weighs only 9Kg.
- One year warranty on the hull of the kayak.
- Swivel rod holder and paddle leash included in package.
- Water-resistant storage hatch.
- Can easily fit into most cars.
What is the weight limit of the Pro Puffin?
The Pro Puffin has a max user weight of 40Kg and a max weight capacity of 50Kg
What is the difference between max weight capacity and max user weight?
Max user weight refers to the person's weight when using the kayak.
Max weight capacity refers to the total weight of the user and gear distributed along the whole kayak.
Can the Pro Puffin be stacked?
Yes, the Pro Puffin can be stacked on roof racks. We recommend travelling with them stacked upside down.
How wide are the scupper holes in the Pro Puffin?
The scupper holes are between 35-40mm wide. The scupper holes add rigidity to the structure of the kayak and also allow drainage for water on the deck.
Can the Pro Puffin fit a rudder?
No, the Pro Puffin cannot be fitted with a rudder.
Can I fit a cooler box into the back of a Pro Puffin?
Yes, you can fit the 12L cooler box into the back storage.
The 12L cooler box can be found here: https://k2f.com.au/s/cgS
Is the swivel rod holder removable?
Yes, It easily comes out when the locking groove on the rod holder is lined up with the notch in the base.
Are the hatches on the Pro Puffin waterproof?
The hatches are water-resistant and can handle a splash but not being covered by water and/or submerged.
What size cover do I need for the Pro Puffin?
A 2.2m cover is best for the Pro Puffin. The cover can be found here: https://k2f.com.au/s/cgT
What do HDPE, LDPE and LLDPE stand for?
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) is softer and more flexible than HDPE. It also has a lower melting point (115° C) and is more transparent. Compared to HDPE, it is more likely to crack under stress.
- Linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) is a copolymer of ethylene and another longer olefin, which is incorporated to improve properties such as tensile strength or resistance to harsh environments.
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) is rigid and durable and offers greater chemical resistance. Its higher melting point (135° C) allows it to withstand higher temperatures than LDPE. Its more crystalline structure also results in greater strength. It also has greater opacity which results in greater vibrancy and longer-lasting colour.