K2F Kayak Trolling Motor -32lb Thrust Electric Trolling Motor and Mounting Kit [Delivered]
Notify me when back in stock
Select pickup location to proceed
Kayak Trolling Motor 32lb thrust, 12 volts, manufactured by Poer, includes the mounting bar - Kayaks2Fish
Recommended for Osprey, NextGen 09, NextGen 10, Gannet and Falcon Kayak Range
- Designed to mount behind the seat of our fishing kayaks using the mounting motor bar groove
- Can be installed on the left or right-hand side of the kayak.
- Easy to mount and use.
- Extendable tiller arm (for steering).
- Shaft length 31" with the adjustable draw (depth underwater).
- Designed for saltwater use. Strong corrosion-resistant, impact-resistant aluminum alloy main shaft.
- Motor unit weight: 10kg
- Mounting bar weight: 1.5kg
- Complete kit includes all screws, nuts, and bolts.
- 5 forward and 2 reverse speed control.
- 6-inch tilt/telescoping handle - Tilts (30-120 degree) and extends (up to 6') to give you maximum control
- LED lights in the dashboard show battery and speed level status while operating.
- The aluminum shaft provides strength and durability. Special coating process against corrosion in the water.
- Sturdy taper-lock Mount, easy to tilt/stow/deploy.
- Solid, fully sealed lower motor unit with an excellent coating process. Powerful, quiet, and last longer.
- Weed-less 3 blade propeller runs faster and quiet.
- Strong stainless steel components and an advanced painting process for corrosion protection.
This Motor Mount Bar is designed for use with Electric Trolling Motors with a maximum thrust of up to 50lb, any use by a motor with a greater power rating than 50lb thrust may cause a critical failure of the mounting bar and subsequent damage or loss of both the mounting bar and motor.
In order to extend the life of the Trolling Motor, regular maintenance is required:
- At the end of the day, wipe the motor down with a cloth soaked in warm water and then rinse unite the light spray from the hose.
- Never leave the motor submerged in salt water when the boat is moored. Always check the propeller is clear of line or weed. Clean behind propeller after every use. Check for fishing lines, weeds, or other debris. Any debris wrapped around the prop will cause a loss in power.
- Regularly check all nuts, bolts, and screws and physically check all hardware is tightened securely.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Clean terminal connections regularly and check for frayed wires, loose or corroded connections. Clean terminals with a wire brush and replace any frayed wires.
- Lack of maintenance may cause excessive heat and loss of power.
- Be sure to choose a well ventilated and dry location when storing the motor for long periods.
- Never leave the motor outside, as this may cause damage to the magnet of the driving unit.
Battery not included.
PLEASE NOTE: Do check your state/local Marine (boat) license requirement to operate canoe/kayak with a trolling motor prior to purchasing.
Which motor should I get for my kayak?
When choosing a motor there are a few things you need to think about:
- Budget - Budget is the biggest factor when choosing a motor as you need to think about the battery and mounting kit as well.
- Battery charge - The bigger motors require more charge and therefore need larger batteries.
- Size of your kayak - The smaller the kayak the less poundage you will need in your motor.
Which battery do you recommend for motors under 80lb?
We recommend the FPV 12v 50AH battery as it has enough voltage to run the motors, comes with a charger and is in a water-resistant case.
It can be found here: https://www.kayaks2fish.com/FPV-Power-50AH-Kayak-Battery-Charger-Combo
Which battery do you recommend for motors over 80lb?
We recommend the FPV 24v 75AH battery as it has enough voltage to run the motors and comes with a charger
It can be found here: https://www.kayaks2fish.com/fpv-power-24v-75ah-lifepo4-with-20a-charger
Do I need a license?
Please check local laws for up to date advice for running a motor on a kayak.
QLD: QLD Rec and fishing guide.
Do I need to do any maintenance on my motor?
Wash down the propeller/shaft and behind the propeller thoroughly with fresh water after every use. Not doing so will cause rust build-up that can ruin your motor and is not covered under warranty.
Please note: Please do not wash the head of the motor as that is where the circuit board sits.
What is the OWE pressure?
The battery level reading is the owe pressure.
Which motor mount should I use?
For motors under 50lb we recommend the Kayak Trolling Motor Mounting Bar found here:
For motors over 50lb we recommend the Multi-use Kayak Trolling Motor Bracket found here: