Triton Pro Fishing Kayak Package - Bahamas [Perth]
Preorder! Stock available 09/10/23
Notify me when this item is available to order
Select pickup location to proceed
Why Buy From Us:
For 10 years, Kayaks2Fish has focused on one thing — allowing paddlers of any skill level to enjoy the thrill that comes from being surrounded by water and nature. The passion for kayaking, fishing and outdoors is what flows in our blood and we are passionate about bringing the products that are as good as, if not better, than the big brand stores at a price that doesn't break the bank.
- 10 years of industry experience
- Best value kayaks in Australia
- Parts and after-sales support
- 30 Days money back guarantee
- Same day collection
- Thousands of happy customers
- Hundreds of positive reviews online
- Brand: Orca
- Model: Triton
- Material: HDPE
- Max Weight Capacity: 250 KG
- Max User Weight: 210 KG
- Hull Weight: 34 KG
- Hull + Fixtures Weight: 38 KG
- Length: 370 CM
- Width: 88 CM
- Height: 38 CM
- Warranty on Kayak Hull: 5 Year
- Warranty on Kayak Parts: 3 Month
The newer version of the Triton may have Elite Rudder System pre-installed and the rudder blade does not fold up all the way like the previous smaller rudder system.
More info can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aldeKMlq6no
- Kayaks colours may vary slightly than depicted in images due to hand mixing of colours.
- There may be slight differences in the design of the kayaks, as multiple moulds are used. These differences are minor and will not affect the performance or features of the kayak.
- The kayak weights are just approximate and can slightly vary.
- During the shipping process some kayaks may get compressed. This can be easily fixed by placing the kayak in the sun which will cause the plastic to expand to its original size.
- Due to the bulky nature of the product, there could be some scratches on the kayak when it is shipped to an address as it gets moved around in trucks and goes through various depots. These scratches are cosmetic only and won't impact the performance of the kayak.
- Always check local weather conditions and wear an approved life jacket when kayaking.
- Check your state/local Marine (boat) license requirement to operate canoe/kayak with a trolling motor prior to purchasing.
- The hatches featured on Kayaks2Fish kayaks are water-resistant not waterproof. Constant splashing or rain can cause the water to slowly come into the kayak.
- Any damage caused by the incorrect use of a kayak trolley is not covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
|Max Weight Capacity||250KG|
|Max User Weight||210KG|
|Hull + Fixtures Weight||38kg|
|Warranty(on Kayak Body)||5 Year|
|Warranty (on Kayak Parts)||3 Month|
How do I secure the seat to the kayak?
Here is a video outline of the installation process for the seat: https://k2f.com.au/s/cfM
Does the Triton come with a seat?
Yes, the Triton does come with two of the Orca Aluminium seats as standard. It allows for more comfortable seating and keeps you dry as you sit off the deck.
Is the Triton compatible with a fish finder?
Yes, the Triton comes with a track rail system pre-installed to mount the fish finder and a transducer plate underneath to mount the transducer.
Fish finder mounts can be found here:https://k2f.com.au/s/cfS
What are the main advantages of the Triton kayak?
- Comes with the Orca aluminium seats as standard
- 3.7 metres long and only weighs 38Kg.
- Five-year warranty on the hull.
- Comes with a track system pre-installed.
- Comes with a rudder as standard.
- Three hull entry points that allow easy access to the hull for storage and helps with wiring electronics.
- Open deck design so there is plenty of storage and leg space.
What is the weight limit on the Triton?
The Triton has a max user weight of 210Kg and a max weight capacity of 250Kg.
What is the difference between max weight capacity and max user weight?
Max user weight refers to the person's weight when using the kayak.
Max weight capacity refers to the total weight of the user and gear distributed along the whole kayak.
Does the Triton stack on roof racks?
Yes, the Triton can stack on roof racks.
Can the Triton fit a Max drive™?
No, the Triton cannot fit a Maxdrive™
The Kayaks compatible with the Maxdrive™ can be found here: https://k2f.com.au/s/cfT
Can you stand up in the Triton?
The Triton has a dedicated stand-up area for extra balance.
How wide are the scupper holes on the Triton?
They are between 35-40mm. The scupper holes add rigidity to the structure of the kayak and also allow drainage for water on the deck.
What motor is recommended for the Triton?
We recommend a 50lb thrust motor.
They can be found here: https://k2f.com.au/s/cfN
Can the Triton fit a rudder?
The Triton comes standard with a rudder.
Can I fit a cooler box in the rear storage of the Triton?
Yes, you can fit the 12L Cooler box, 22L Cooler box, Bow cooler bag or Soft cooler box into the rear storage of the Triton.
They can be found here: https://k2f.com.au/s/cfP
Can I bring a child on board with me?
The Triton Kayak can comfortably fit a small child in the centre when a third Orca Aluminium seat is installed. Larger children can fit either up the front or in the rear but must be supervised by an adult.
What is the difference between the Triton and the Merlin?
- The Merlin Kayak has a V-shaped hull that is faster and tracks straighter.
- The Triton has a Trimaran hull which is a bit slower but is much more stable.
- The Triton has a hand-controlled rudder as standard.
- The Triton has a large square storage hatch under the rear seat.
- The Triton comes with track rails as standard.
- The Triton has a much larger rear storage area.
- The Triton has track rails pre-installed.
- The Merlin weighs 4Kgs less than the Triton.
Is the swivel rod holder removable?
Yes, It easily comes out when the locking groove on the rod holder is lined up with the notch in the base.
What size cover do I need for the Triton?
A 4m cover is best for the Triton. The covers can be found here: https://k2f.com.au/s/cfQ
How can I stack the Triton with a smaller kayak?
The kayaks are stackable so you need to put the smaller kayak upside down on the car roof and then put the Triton kayak on top of the smaller kayak and tie them securely.
What do HDPE, LDPE and LLDPE stand for?
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) is softer and more flexible than HDPE. It also has a lower melting point (115° C) and is more transparent. Compared to HDPE, it is more likely to crack under stress.
- Linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) is a copolymer of ethylene and another longer olefin, which is incorporated to improve properties such as tensile strength or resistance to harsh environments.
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) is rigid and durable and offers greater chemical resistance. Its higher melting point (135° C) allows it to withstand higher temperatures than LDPE. Its more crystalline structure also results in greater strength. It also has greater opacity which results in greater vibrancy and longer-lasting colour.