NextGen 10 MKII Pro Fishing Kayak Package - Bora Bora [Perth]
Notify me when this item is available to order
Select pickup location to proceed
Latest NextGen 10 Mark II model is the new and improved version of very popular NextGen 10 Kayak. See the full list of improvements below in the description.
- 1x NextGen 10 Mark II Fishing Kayak
- 1x Luxury Vantage Aluminium Seat
- 1x Lightweight Floatable Paddle
- 1x Rudder System
- 1x 360° Adjustable Rod Holder
- 1x Multi-purpose centre console for Bait, Bottle Holder & Fishing Rod Holders with a fish measuring ruler
- 4x Preinstalled Track Rails for installing GoPro, Fish Finder, Rod Holders etc.
- 2x Built-in Rod Holders
- 1x 1m Long Paddle Leash
- 1x Traction Pad Package
- 1x Mesh for Front Storage
List of new and enhanced features:
- 6' Storage hatch in the rear. Angled in a unique way to enable storage of fishing rods and batteries inside the hull.
- High & Low position for Aluminium seat to improve comfort and create extra storage under the seat.
- 2x moulded rod holders (behind the seat, next to built-in rod holders) for trolling lines.
- Fishing rod resting grooves near the front storage for quick and safe storage.
- 2x tracks near the front storage for mounting even more accessories
- 2x tracks near the rear storage for mounting flag & light poles, Go Pro etc.
- No more moulded footrests, for not only increased comfort and flexibility but also to make Kayak look sleek.
- Improved rudder system with easier installing & launching mechanism and better performance. Improved cleat design as well.
- Ergonomic side handles (and rear handle) to distribute the carrying weight evenly on to the palm (not just the fingers).
- Improved paddle resting position to enable storing and taking off easier.
- Standing Support Frame ready. Making it easier to install standing frame (not supplied with the kayak).
- Improved mounting bar grooves in the rear storage area. Extra brass inserts to enable higher capacity motors.
- Increased weight capacity to enable larger individuals and carry more gear.
*Plus several more minor improvements.
Kayak’s unique design allows for several accessories to be installed with ease.
- Flag Whip and Pennant - For better visibility
- Fishing Standing Support Frame - For better balance while fishing standing up
- Sun Shade - To protect from UV exposure
- Cooler Boxes - Designed specifically for our kayaks
- Trolling Motor - Tired of paddling, hook up a battery and off you go
- Tackle Boxes - Extra tackle boxes can be stored next to the seat area
- Outriggers - Struggle to maintain the right balance (or worried about safety) then give stabilizers a try.
*Items listed above are sold separately.
- Specially designed groove with brass bolt inserts to easily install the motor bar and trolling motor.
- Large footrest area designed for greater control and comfort.
- Large storage at the back of kayak along with Bungee cord for securing larger items. Our cooler box fits perfectly in this area.
- Two built-in and one 360º Swivel rod holder, plenty for even the most passionate fisherman.
- Six scupper holes with drain plugs around the body of Kayak for easy drainage if needed.
- Carry handles on each side with straps that can hold the paddle in place.
- Carry handles on the front and back for easy carriage while using a trolley
- Kayaks come wrapped in bubble wrap and a plastic sheet to protect it during transport.
- Kayaks are stackable, making it easier to transport two-three kayaks at a time.
Why Buy From Us:
For 10 years, Kayaks2Fish has focused on one thing — allowing paddlers of any skill level to enjoy the thrill that comes from being surrounded by water and nature. The passion for kayaking, fishing and outdoors is what flows in our blood and we are passionate about bringing the products that are as good as, if not better, than the big brand stores at a price that doesn't break the bank.
- 10 years of industry experience
- Best value kayaks in Australia
- Parts and after-sales support
- 30 Days money back guarantee
- Same day collection
- Thousands of happy customers
- Hundreds of positive reviews online
- Brand: Kayaks2Fish
- Model: NextGen 10 Mark II
- Material: HDPE
- Max Weight Capacity: 185 KG
- Max User Weight: 140 KG
- Hull Weight: 25 KG
- Hull + Fixtures Weight: 30 KG
- Length: 302 CM
- Width: 79 CM
- Height: 34 CM
- Warranty on Kayak body: 5 Years
- Warranty on Kayak parts: 3 Months
The newer version of the NextGen 10 MK2 may have Elite Rudder System pre-installed and the rudder blade does not fold up all the way like the previous smaller rudder system.
More info can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aldeKMlq6no
- Kayaks colours may vary slightly than depicted in images due to hand mixing of colours.
- There may be slight differences in the design of the kayaks, as multiple moulds are used. These differences are minor and will not affect the performance or features of the kayak.
- The kayak weights are just approximate and can slightly vary.
- During the shipping process some kayaks may get compressed. This can be easily fixed by placing the kayak in the sun which will cause the plastic to expand to its original size.
- Due to the bulky nature of the product, there could be some scratches on the kayak when it is shipped to an address as it gets moved around in trucks and goes through various depots. These scratches are cosmetic only and won't impact the performance of the kayak.
- Always check local weather conditions and wear an approved life jacket when kayaking.
- Check your state/local Marine (boat) license requirement to operate canoe/kayak with a trolling motor prior to purchasing.
- The hatches featured on Kayaks2Fish kayaks are water-resistant not waterproof. Constant splashing or rain can cause the water to slowly come into the kayak.
- Any damage caused by the incorrect use of a kayak trolley is not covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
|Max Weight Capacity||185KG|
|Max User Weight||140KG|
|Hull + Fixtures Weight||30kg|
|Warranty(on Kayak Body)||5 Year|
|Warranty (on Kayak Parts)||3 Month|
How do I secure the seat to the kayak?
Here is a video outline of the installation process for the seat: https://k2f.com.au/s/cfc
Does the Nextgen 10 Mk2 come with a seat?
Yes, the NextGen 10 Mk2 comes with the Vantage Aluminium seat as standard. It allows for more comfortable seating and keeps you dry as you sit off the deck.
Is the Nextgen 10 Mk2 compatible with a fish finder?
Yes, the Nextgen 10 Mk2 comes with a track rail system pre-installed to mount the fish finder and a transducer plate underneath to mount the transducer.
Do you have instructions on how to position a transducer for a fish finder on the NextGen 10?
Unfortunately, we don’t have instructions. However, the transducer normally is zip-tied to the transducer plate, the whole compartment fills with water it will not obstruct any transmission or reception. You need to unscrew the four screws holding the transducer plate, then zip tie the transducer to that plate. You then need to run the wiring up the hole which is located in front of the long hatch, then screw the transducer wiring into the fish finder.
Please note: When installing the transducer please ensure the right orientation as if the transducer is upside down it will not work.
What are the main advantages of the Nextgen 10 Mk2 kayak?
- Much easier to stand up in as it has a dedicated stand-up area that is purposely designed to provide increased balance when standing and comes standard with the traction pads.
- Trimaran hybrid hull which is much more stable than the V-shaped hull of the Nextgen 9 and Osprey kayaks.
- The package comes with the front storage mesh cover as standard.
- Comes with a multi-purpose centre console hatch.
- The centre console hatch also features a built-in measurement guide.
- Second seating position to allow you to sit higher in the kayak.
- The Handles of the Nextgen 10 MK2 are flush with the hull reducing the chance of hitting the handles when paddling.
- It has a moulded rod resting area that is perfect to re-tackle/ re-bait your rod while on the water.
- Comes with the Aluminium seat as standard.
- Rudder and track system included.
- 3.02 metres long and only weighs ~25Kg.
- Comfortable seating that keeps you dry as you sit off the deck.
- Five-year warranty on the hull.
What is the weight limit on the Nextgen 10 Mk2?
The Nextgen 10 Mk2 has a max user weight of 140Kg and an max weight capacity of 185Kg.
What is the difference between max Weight Capacity a max user weight?
Max user weight refers to the person's weight when using the kayak.
Max Weight Capacity refers to the total weight of the user and gear distributed along the whole kayak.
Does the Nextgen 10 Mk2 stack on roof racks?
Yes, the Nextgen 10 Mk2 can stack on roof racks.
We recommend strapping the rudder down when travelling.
Can the Nextgen 10 Mk2 fit a Maxdrive™?
No, the Nextgen 10 Mk2 cannot fit a Maxdrive™ peddle system
The Kayaks compatible with the Maxdrive™ can be found here: https://k2f.com.au/s/cd7
Can you stand up in the Nextgen 10 Mk2?
The Nextgen 10 Mk2 kayaks have a dedicated stand-up area which is purposely designed to provide increased balance when standing. The kayak comes standard with traction pads for further grip.
How wide are the scupper holes on the Nextgen 10 Mk2?
They are between 35-40mm. The scupper holes add rigidity to the structure of the kayak and also allow drainage for water on the deck.
What motor is recommended for the Nextgen 10 Mk2?
We recommend a 32lb thrust motor.
They can be found here: https://k2f.com.au/s/cfd
Can the Nextgen 10 Mk2 fit a rudder?
The Nextgen 10 Mk2 comes with a rudder as standard.
Can I fit a cooler box in the rear storage of the Nextgen 10 Mk2?
Yes, you can fit the 12L Cooler box, 22L Cooler box, Bow cooler bag or Soft cooler box into the rear storage of the Nextgen 10 Mk2.
They can be found here: https://k2f.com.au/s/cd9
Can I bring a child on board with me?
The Nextgen 10 Mk2 does not have a dedicated area for a child to sit.
The Nextgen 1+1 is designed to sit an adult and a child. It can be found here: https://k2f.com.au/s/cfk
What is the difference between the Nextgen 10 and the Nextgen 10 Mk2?
- The Nextgen 10 Mk2 comes with two extra inbuilt rod holders than the Nextgen 10
- The Nextgen 10 MK2 is 1cm wider and taller than the Nextgen 10.
- The Nextgen 10 is 3Kg lighter compared to the Nextgen 10.
- The Nextgen 10 Mk2 can support an extra 10Kg compared to the Nexgen 10.
- The Nextgen 10 MK2 comes with an extra four tracks; two in the front and two in the rear.
- The Nextgen 10 Mk2 has two seat height adjustment levels
- Higher seating is beneficial for sight fishing activities and more comfortable for the knees.
- Lower seating lowers the kayak's centre of gravity which increases stability when paddling or carrying heavy loads.
- The Nextgen 10 Mk2 has a rear storage hatch at an angle to allow long items such as fishing rods or anchor poles to be stored within the kayak.
- The Nextgen 10 Mk2 has handles flush with the kayak body to help avoid hitting the handles while paddling.
- The Nextgen 10 Mk2 has cleared out footwells for comfort whereas the Nextgen 10 has moulded footrests.
Is the rudder for the Nextgen 9 the same as the rudder for the Nextgen 10 Mk2 mk2 or the Nextgen 1+1?
The Rudder is different from the Nextgen 9 and Nextgen 10 to the Nextgen 10 Mk2 and the Nextgen 1+1.
Is the swivel rod holder removable?
Yes, It easily comes out when the locking groove on the rod holder is lined up with the notch in the base.
What size cover do I need for the Nextgen 10 Mk2?
A 3m cover is best for the Nextgen 10 Mk2. The cover can be found here: https://k2f.com.au/s/cfj
How can I stack the Nextgen 10 Mk2 with a smaller kayak?
The kayaks are stackable so you need to put the smaller kayak upside down on the car roof and then put the Nextgen 10 Mk2 kayak on top of the smaller kayak and tie them securely
What are the holes on the multi-purpose centre console used for?
They are for quick mounting of the K2F rod holder and only compatible with the K2F rod holder.
What do HDPE, LDPE and LLDPE stand for?
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) is softer and more flexible than HDPE. It also has a lower melting point (115° C) and is more transparent. Compared to HDPE, it is more likely to crack under stress.
- Linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) is a copolymer of ethylene and another longer olefin, which is incorporated to improve properties such as tensile strength or resistance to harsh environments.
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) is rigid and durable and offers greater chemical resistance. Its higher melting point (135° C) allows it to withstand higher temperatures than LDPE. Its more crystalline structure also results in greater strength. It also has greater opacity which results in greater vibrancy and longer-lasting colour.