Kronos Foot Pedal Pro Fish Kayak Package with Max-Drive - Bora Bora [Sydney]
Notify me when this item is available to order
Select pickup location to proceed
|Max Weight Capacity||200KG|
|Max User Weight||150KG|
|Hull + Fixtures Weight||39kg|
|Warranty(on Kayak Body)||5 Year|
|Warranty (on Kayak Parts)||3 Month|
How do I secure the seat to the kayak?
Here is a video outlining the installation process for the seat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-CUiqlyAVM&feature=youtu.be
Does the Kronos come with a seat?
Yes, the Kronos comes with the Vantage Aluminium seat as standard. It allows for more comfortable seating and keeps you dry as you sit off the deck.
Is the Kronos compatible with a fish finder?
Yes, the Kronos comes with a track rail system pre-installed to mount the fish finder and a transducer plate underneath to mount the transducer.
Do you have instructions on how to position a transducer for a fish finder on the Kronos?
Unfortunately, we don’t have instructions, however, the transducer normally is zip-tied to the bash plate, the whole compartment fills with water so should not obstruct any transmission or reception. You need to unscrew the 4 screws holding the bash/mount plate, then zip tie the transducer to that plate. You then need to run the wiring up the hole which is located in front of the long hatch, then screw the transducer wiring into the fish finder.
Please note: When installing the transducer please ensure the right orientation as if the transducer is upside down it will not work.
What are the main advantages of the Kronos kayak?
- It is much easier to stand up in, it has a dedicated stand-up area that is designed to provide increased balance when standing. comes standard with the traction pads. separate point
- It has a Trimaran hybrid hull which is much more stable than the V-shaped hull of the NextGen 9 and Osprey kayaks.
- It package comes with the MaxDrive™ pedal system as standard
- It has a centre water-resistant hatch between the legs.
- It has a large front storage area that has a removable tub.
- It comes with the Vantage Aluminium seat as standard.
- It comes in a package with a rudder and track system.
- It is 3.7 metres long and only weighs 34Kg.
- It has a five-year warranty on the hull.
What is the weight limit on the Kronos?
The Kronos has a Max user weight of 150Kg and a max weight capacity of 200Kg.
What is the difference between max weight capacity and max user weight?
Max user weight refers to the person's weight when using the kayak.
Max weight capacity refers to the total weight of the user and gear such as coolers, tackle and tackle boxes, bait and tools distributed along the whole kayak.
Does the Kronos stack on roof racks?
Yes, the Kronos can stack on roof racks.
We recommend the J-Rack carrier for transporting multiple large kayaks.
They can be found here: https://www.kayaks2fish.com/kayaks2fish-kayak-roof-rack-mount
Can the Kronos fit a MaxDrive™ pedal system?
The Kronos comes standard with a MaxDrive™.
Can you stand up in the Kronos?
The Kronos kayaks have a dedicated stand-up area which is purposely designed to provide increased balance when standing. The kayak comes standard with traction pads for further grip.
How wide are the scupper holes on the Kronos and what are they for?
They are between 35-40mm. The scupper holes add rigidity to the structure of the kayak and also allow drainage for water on the deck.
What motor is recommended for the Kronos?
We recommend a 50lb thrust motor.
They can be found here: https://www.kayaks2fish.com/electric-trolling-motors
Can the Kronos fit a rudder?
The Kronos comes with a hand-controlled rudder as standard.
Can I fit a cooler box in the rear storage of the Kronos?
Yes, you can fit the 12L Cooler box, 22L Cooler box, 25L Cooler box, Bow cooler bag or Soft cooler box into the rear storage of the Kronos.
They can be found here: https://www.kayaks2fish.com/cooler-boxes
Can I bring a child on board with me?
The Kronos does not have a dedicated spot for a child.
Is the swivel rod holder removable?
Yes, It easily comes out when the locking groove on the rod holder is lined up with the notch in the base.
What size cover do I need for the Kronos?
A 4.1m cover is best for the Kronos. The cover can be found here: https://www.kayaks2fish.com/Large-4.1M-Kayak-Storage-Cover-Camo
How can I stack the Kronos with a smaller kayak?
The kayaks are stackable so you need to put the smaller Kayak upside down on the car roof and then put the Kronos kayak on top of the smaller kayak and tie them securely
What do HDPE, LDPE and LLDPE stand for?
- Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) is softer and more flexible than HDPE. It also has a lower melting point (115° C) and is more transparent. Compared to HDPE, it is more likely to crack under stress.
- Linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) is a copolymer of ethylene and another longer olefin, which is incorporated to improve properties such as tensile strength or resistance to harsh environments.
- High-density polyethylene (HDPE) is rigid and durable and offers greater chemical resistance. Its higher melting point (135° C) allows it to withstand higher temperatures than LDPE. Its more crystalline structure also results in greater strength. It also has greater opacity which results in greater vibrancy and longer-lasting colour.