Crewsaver continues to lead the way in lifejacket design and the pioneering children’s lifejacket range is no exception. Crewsaver’s complete range of children’s lifejackets are specifically designed for children, so whether you need something for general in-water play, dinghy sailing or even ocean sailing, there is a Crewsaver to suit.
Entry level to the children’s* lifejacket range is the Spiral 100N. The inherently buoyant foam lifejacket is perfect for inshore use, including surface watersports and swimming. The 100N of buoyancy reduces fatigue during general in-water activities whilst still providing a fun and comfortable fit.
The Crewsaver children’s range now completely outperforms existing products on the market to give your child the safest introduction to life on board.
- 100N foam lifejacket
- Inherently buoyant
- ‘Baby’ and ‘child’ sizes have additional seat support
- Crotch straps as standard
- Strong, durable cover and fittings
- Waist adjustment
- Baby - Persons in weight range <15kg / 40-57cm chest
- Child - Persons in weight range <20kg / 53-61cm chest
- Large Child - Persons in weight range 20-30kg / 57-70cm chest